NOW HIRING: Account Relations Specialist
Monday, October 11th, 2021
OVERVIEW:IAMO Communications, a progressive telecommunications company in Southwest Iowa and Northwest Missouri, is seeking a motivated and ambitious Account Relations Specialist to join our team. The position will be filled with a primary location of Burlington Junction, MO. IAMO Communications provides voice, video and broadband services to its members.
JOB SUMMARY:Perform a variety of customer service duties associated with sales, installation and maintenance of accounts, including, in-person and phone communications along with data entry. Team members will be required to learn proprietary customer management software. Serves as primary point of contact for new customers. Assists customers with billing inquiries, new service requests, disconnects and special deposits. Completes paperwork for service applications and disconnects. Investigates credit references of new customers and performs collection functions on delinquent accounts. Sells and promotes services of the company while dealing with new and existing customers.
COMPANY SUMMARY:IAMO Communications, Inc. provides Internet, TV and Landline phones through Fiber. We are a fast growing and innovative company.
• High School Diploma - required
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:• Customer Service and/or previous Sales experience - required.
• Strong Sales and Service aptitude with good objection handling skills - required.
• Positive attitude and professional demeanor with excellent listening, verbal and written skills especially when dealing with customers - required.
• Ability to manage customer relationships, build trust, instill confidence and communicate technology solutions - required.
• Data Entry and Computer experience required.
• Ability to work effectively (and cooperatively) across multiple areas of the company promoting great customer service resulting in lasting customer satisfaction, revenue growth and long-term retention.
PROFESSIONALISM:• Excellent attention to detail
• Presents a positive first impression and professional image
• Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize work
• Communicate with customers and coworkers in a courteous and professional manner.
COMPENSATION:• IAMO Communications does off Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Time off, 401K option and Pension retirement plan.
Equal Employment Opportunity:Every decision made at IAMO Communications, Inc. concerning hiring, promotion, compensation, training, assignment of job responsibilities, termination, or any other aspect of the employment relationship is to be made without regard to any legally protected characteristics such as race, creed, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. IAMO Communications, Inc. strives for a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment, including but not limited to racial, sexual, ethnic or religious. Opportunity.
Contact / Apply for Position:**Apply Online Now** (Please also send your resume and cover letter to the below email).
Call US for More Details: 888-582-3232
Send Cover Letter and Resume to IAMO Communications via email: firstname.lastname@example.org