|POP Mail Server|
|SMTP Mail Server|
Location: Coin, IA
Location: Westboro, MO
Location: Burlington Junction
Our Support Desk is available 24/7/365 for your convenience. We have a team of local support desk representatives that will be happy to assist you.
When contacting the Support Desk you will be presented with an option to speak to a technician, or to leave a message for the next-available technician to
return your call. It may be possible all representatives are assisting other customers, and rest assured if you leave a message your call will be returned
by the first available Support Desk personnel.
By Phone: 1-877-583-6711
By Email: email@example.com
What you need to know…
Incoming Mail Server
- Type: POP
- Server name: mail.iamotelephone.com
- Port: 110
- If you have an option for SSL – you do NOT want that option enabled.
- Username: beginning portion of your email address – everything before the @ symbol (i.e. - firstname.lastname@example.org the username would be jdoe)
- Password: your password for our service
Outgoing Mail Server
- Type: SMTP
- Server name: smtp.iamotelephone.com
- Port: 25
- If you are asked if the SMTP server requires a username and password – or requires a login – you do not select that option
Alternate Authenticated Outgoing Mail Server (for use with your tablets, smart phones, or laptops used for traveling outside of our service area).
- Type: SMTP
- Server Name: smtp2.iamotelephone.com
- Port: 587
- You DO want to select the options that the Outgoing Server requires authentication – or a username and password. Then insert your same username and password used for the Incoming server.
You also have the option to log in to view your email on the web from any PC. Simply insert your username and password for our service.
Email Filtering Service
Our email filtering service blocks unwanted junk and spam emails, as well as harmful viruses. Login here to review any quarantined email, as well as customize your filters and block or approve senders.